Friday 28 October 2011

Ear

To create the ear I first needed to go back to the original topology photos I made and start to draw in the ear topology.

Starting the same as when I did the original topology, by drawing in the blue lines, I started planning out the basic layout of my ear.

Next I went over the basic topology with the more detailed topology using red lines, this allows me to import the picture into 3d studio max and automatically start drawing out the polygons I require.


After importing the picture, I used the line tool with the corner settings turned on as well as the snap tool, this allows me to start creating individual polygons. Once I had created all of the polygons i required i simply needed to attach them using the attach tool, after attaching the polygons I needed to weld the vertices's together, again using the weld tool.




This is how far I have gotten at the moment due to time restraints and other assignments, i am hoping to complete the ear before hand in day.

No comments:

Post a Comment