Friday 4 November 2011

First Floor

After having the guildhall built by someone else, I decided to start creating the walls within the current guildhall to allow the group to start creating the other things we need.


As my modelling and animation skills are pretty poor I knew I would struggle with the majority of this assignment so I am making sure I can help in all the little ways I can, building these walls being one of them as  they only require me to create boxes using the box shape tool and put them into place following the blue prints, see image below for a rough start.


Once I had started to place the walls within the building I started running into problems such as not being able to get the boxes to fit to the building blue prints, this was because the building is in such a strange archictual design that using the flat boxes wasnt always going to work, so some modifying was required after the walls were inserted. Modifications such as moving vertice's around to make the walls look flat but in reality be at an odd angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment